Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Sorry For The Healthy Choices!




At the bottom of this blog there is a link to a story that I found interesting for an odd reason.

The article talks about how airline attendants secretly hope you don't ask them for a Diet Coke when they come around with the refreshment cart during a flight.  According to one attendant, the beverage is extra fizzy due to the pressurization of the cabin and it slows the whole serving process down because they have to wait for it to calm down before they can pour it and give you the cup.

The guy said he didn't want to make a big deal out of it, it was just a thing they often deal with.

The fact that it's even mentioned caught my ear and I thought, wait a minute, I see a pattern here! 

About a year ago, I weighed over 220lbs.  As of today I am 164.  (Insert applause.)

Thank you.

In order to do something like that, a few people had to be slightly inconvenienced.

For starters, my wife had to get up a bit earlier to drive me work so I could walk home!  (Burns about 250 calories by the way.)

I think of the people who order food in restaurants that have special details they want. (Gluten free...etc)

Being a bit more aware of our health takes a little extra time.

Diet Coke is not a fantastically healthy drink, but just the fact that there is way less sugar, makes it a bit better choice than regular Coke, and that's a start for someone.

So if it takes a little extra time...that's OK.  Most of have time we waste anyway.

http://www.today.com/food/why-flight-attendants-hate-when-you-order-diet-coke-t114567

No comments: