Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thank You Sudbury!

This is it!

This morning was my last on air news shift in Greater Sudbury.  I am heading to Barrie in April to begin a new adventure with LIFE 100.3!

I moved to Sudbury to work in full time radio in 2008 and my time here has come to an end!
I just want to say thank you to everyone who made me and my family feel so welcome in the Nickel City.  I have made many friends here and you are all awesome people!

Thank you to everyone both at 95.5KFM, 103.5KFM and KICX 91.7 for the opportunity to work in the unique field of radio!  It's been a blast!  Wheather it was out on remotes, fooling around in the studio, covering local news events or hanging out at the Wolves games, it has been a memorable ride.

Life is all about rolling with the changes and taking on new challenges.  The great thing about the world we live in is that we can stay connected to each other and continue to build friendships through social media!  Be assured that I will be cruising Facebook and Twitter to see how everyone is doing!

Feel free to hit me up anytime!

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/todd.gale
Twitter:  @toddgale
E-Mail:  countryviewjim@hotmail.com
Blog:  http://harvestyourbrain.blogspot.ca

Gale....out!

PS...any ideas for a rockin' DJ name?

No comments: