Monday, March 17, 2014

Learn As You Go

   I have just wrapped up my last read.  It was a good book and I learned quite a bit.  (That's the goal, right?)  Now I am ready to dive into another one.  It's nice to have a few days to turn pages and absorb what you can from the thoughts and musings of others.  I believe you can learn from everyone you meet, whether that experience is positive or negative.  There's always a takeaway. 

    For the last little while I have been learning a lot and it's mostly through the people I meet (and those right up close).  I have challenged my introverted nature to stand down and encouraged myself to say hello to total strangers or say a few words of thanks to folks who serve in retail and such.  It's great!  We all want to be acknowledged in everyday life because, let's face it, it can become a chore at times!

No comments: