Monday, January 18, 2016

Road Rage





One thing you have probably said to yourself is "I would enjoy driving if it wasn't for all the other people out on the roads!"

I have had to confront this over and over, I get really frustrated on the roads and it can boil over.

I throw my hands up in amazement at the violations of basic courtesy on our highways. It's an epidemic! I scratch my head at the behavior I see. BUT...

I forget that those people have lives and situations that are different. Sometimes those other people just can become faceless and anonymous. It's easier to get mad at them that way! But is it really worth it?

No.

We all have to learn this, I am first in line to the class.

When we are on the roads we can transform into the most critical person can't we?

If the mask were off and we could see the actual people and not the car, then what?

Sometimes when your driving past someone you're a little upset with and you sneak a glance to who has been causing you so much heart ache, and lo and behold it's someone you did not expect!

(Granted, there are some who are just uncaring)

Mostly people just want to get from point A to point B. They want to get there fast.

It's pointless to stress out over the antics of drivers who choose to set aside the rules. It won't change things.


My Prayer: Lord help me be at peace with all men....even on the 400!

No comments: