Monday, September 28, 2015

Movies and Lift Locks!


Another busy weekend!

Saturday night it was off to Wasga Beach to show the movie "Do You Believe?" at Wasaga community church.  This film packs punch and I was fighting back man-tears near the end.  If you get a chance to come out and see this movie...DO IT!  For a full list of showtimes and locations click here.





Sunday we were off to Coboconk to speak at Faith Tabernacle!  Pastor Dave welcomed us warmly and I even got to sit in on the drums for worship!  We played "How Great Thou Art" with a real country flair!



I know you're asking what "Coboconk" means.  No it's not a variety of nut or a cartoon sound effect.  It means "gathering of the gulls"!  I did not see any gulls, but we did see lots of Canada geese!  The area is beautiful and I think I will be back after the leaves begin to change.

Another sight on the way to Coboconk, was the Kirkfield Lift-Lock.  This was fascinating and I did not have a whole lot of time to explore, but again, I'll be back!










Hope to see you at the next LIFE 100.3 event!



No comments: