Monday, June 22, 2015

Love My Family.


It was Fathers Day last weekend and I was blessed to have my son come down from New Liskeard for visit.
After a few changes in plans, we all decided to head for Niagara Falls to spend the two days exploring and having fun!
Alex had never been there and his girlfriend, Jess was super excited to go and re-live some memories and make new ones.

Alex. me, Brett (Jasmines boyfriend), Jasmine, Rose and Jess

We hit up some museums and then ate at the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner.

Afterwards the falls were lit up so we took in the scenery!

Next day we headed back to Clifton Hill for some more activity and the off to the White Water Walk and the Whirlpool.

Niagara is an awesome place and I love going there!  The history is fascinating!

Look out below!

We waited for Alex to tour under the Falls and took some selfies!
What a spectacular view!

Some history I was unaware of!

Falls at night.

Night Falls.

Whirlpool cable car.

The awesomeness....and the Falls to. lol

We had such a blast spending time together and we look forward to the next time!

Thanks guys for the wonderful Fathers Day!





No comments: