Monday, August 11, 2014

Now That I Can Breathe....



What a trip!

My wife and I were blessed to represent LIFE 100.3 at Kingdom Bound 2014 in Darien Lake, NY this year!

We had an absolute blast!  It's a huge event that spans 4 days.  It's all the concerts, rides and fellowship that you can handle all wrapped into one great event!


The event exceeded my expectations!  The people that put this on have a BIG task and they pulled it off in style! 

The focus of the four days is all about Jesus from start to finish, and everyone connected to the event is really excited!

For me there were a few highlights.  I love hard hitting rock and roll, and I could not wait to see Skillet!


They did not disappoint!  Even my wife became a Skillet fan (or "pan-head") after their set!  Loved it!

I was also so encouraged to see hundreds go forward to receive Christ after Nick Vujicic spoke.

We got to explore the park of course...

The Ferris Wheel.  I am actually pretty nervous.

Random Shark!

Meeting LIFE listeners from Keswick!

I also got to meet the man who walked over Niagara Falls, Nik Wallenda!

He conquers fear by building up his faith!

The bands were ALL amazing performers!

Steven Curtis Chapman

Manic Drive

Capital Kings

Toby-Mac

Robin Mark!

We had such a great time!  The Kingdom Bound organizers have to be thanked for doing a stellar job!  This event has been going on since 1987, so I am sure they have learned a thing or two!  If you listened to my live cut-ins on LIFE during my time there, you could hear my enthusiasm!  If you have been thinking about a summer event to go to with your family, consider this one for sure!

Summer marches on with more events coming up...The LIFE 100.3 15th Anniversary Party, August 16th!
Karaoke Superstar, September 15th!

...and lots more!  Stay tuned!!




No comments: