Monday, October 21, 2019

Why I Think You Should Read My Book.



I wrote a novella called Conexus because I had a story idea and I wanted to see where it went.

What if artificial intelligence had us all figured out and did the right thing, even when we wouldn't?

The cast of characters includes a guy named, Lance. He's a guy who would rather talk to machines. He finds human contact tedious and slow. He has a big part to play in the story because it's his attitude that a lot of us have. We would rather text or message before actually speaking and making eye contact. Sound familiar? The more we bury our faces in devices, the more handicapped we become in relationships. In my story, artificial intelligence knows this too and takes steps to correct it!

How does it end?

No spoilers!

Get a copy today and find out the ending! Conexus is now available in the LIFE 100.3 Online Superstore. Shipping is a bit cheaper that way! Click HERE!

Enjoy!

No comments: