Monday, December 4, 2017

Star Wars Spoilers


There are none here.

I just used the title to get you to read this.

There is a new Star Wars film out this Christmas.

I am trying to avoid any spoilers.

I want to go in fresh with no expectations.

It's hard.

There is a giant marketing machine running Star Wars now called Disney.

They know what they are doing.

Movies are not just movies anymore, they are vehicles for a multitude of other things.

T-shirts, figures, toys, games, replicas, contests, conventions and the list goes on.

I just want to ENJOY a movie.

What if a movie studio released a movie without any advanced notice?

Just once a year, a surprise.

I'd like that, and I think others would to!

I know they have to have budgets and profit/loss predictions, but hey, take a chance!

Wouldn't it be cool to just sit in a theater, let the lights go down and have NO EXPECTATIONS at all?

Would you still pay the admission?

I'm willing to give it a shot on one condition...I need to know the rating, that's it.

Are you listening Hollywood?

No comments: